Mid-South Immigration Advocates (MIA) est un 501(c)(3) Cabinet d'avocats de l'immigration à but non lucratif. MIA relies on your tax-deductible donations to support our work.
Why donate to MIA?
- Money should never be a barrier to family unity or a life free from persecution. Our most vulnerable neighbors simply cannot afford expensive legal fees.
- The government does not provide free legal defense to anyone in deportation proceedings, including children, people with disabilities, and asylum seekers.
- Victims of domestic violence and other violent crimes may be eligible for legal status, which ensures survivors of trauma can heal with their families without fear of deportation.
- Legal representation matters! In 2016, unrepresented asylum seekers had a 90% denial rate; in contrast, the denial rate for asylum seekers with an attorney was only 48%.
- Mid-South communities are stronger when we stand together!